Thursday, June 4, 2009

The "Halfa" Car

On our way home from the grocery Saturday, our local car dealer was displaying this car. Is it not the cutest thing you have ever seen? I have no idea the name of it (it's made by Toyota) but I call it the "Halfa" car.

My husband was sure to point out how "unsafe" it would be but hey, look at how much money you would save in gas. It is just too cute and come to think of it, I don't think Hubbie would even fit in this car - all the more reason to buy it RIGHT!!!

Just big enough for me and Abbie!

6 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

i don't even think you could drive it off the lot.... you would have to peddle it....

74WIXYgrad said...

That is a Toyota Yaris. I know because Kathy and I were parked next to one the other day and I pointed out to her how ugly it was. Then we got into our Crown Victoria, which we got for FREE, and went home.

Grandma J said...

I'm not a fan of small cars. I have an SUV with a "smart" fuel thing. I feel safer and have a better view of all the little cars.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can fit it in the back of my Yukon XL. ;0 That will save you even more gas.
Cute though!

Jen said...

50 mpg sounds good, but I wouldn't feel safe in it either, unless everyone else was driving one too.

Bea said...

Hubs and I saw one of these on the highway the other day. Putt-putt. We laughed as we zoomed by in our SUV. They are kind of cute, but I would be concerned about their safeness on the road.