Friday, June 5, 2009

Adios :(


Unfortunately this will be my last Friday of Favorite Fives. I will not be posting anymore this summer but will continue to check in with all of you to see what you are up to and will also continue to harass my hubby on his page (you'll still get the best of our bickering). I have thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful kindness you all have shown me and I feel totally blessed to have made some wonderful new friends.

My hopes are that you all have a wonderful and safe summer filled with lots of fun and family.

If any of you feel absolutely lost without talking to me (LOL), you can always email me at


Thanks for all your support with this endeavor and I'll look forward to posting all my summer happenings this fall.

Love & Blessings to you all, Karen.



This week I'm doing my Favoirte Five a little different.

I though I'd share some of favorite pics of my favorite people.


Kenzie - First trip to Districts at the ATP in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was a cold, cold morning!



My two bestest girls - napping away!

My Grandchildren - Camdyn, Little Will & Haleigh


My Hubbie! He's the best!


Family Picture - Christmas '07


Abbie - Doing what she does best!


Kenzie - Sectional Championship '09


Kenzie - Homecoming '09


My Grandchildren Again!

Haleigh, Little Will and Camdyn

8 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

blogging (schools) out for the summer huh? well enjoy your vacation!!!

Bea said...

*sniffsniff* I'm going to miss you! Hope you have a great summer and I look forward to your return.

Grandma J said...

Awe..I'm not prepared for this, Karen! I love coming to your blog and seeing your pictures.

Hopefully Pat will keep you "alive" on his blog. Maybe you can be a co-host on his video blog.

Have a wonderful summer!

Jen said...

BooHoo!
Maybe I'll see you at the farm. :D
Enjoy and yes, please come visiting!

Jen said...

Oh and---I love all your favorite people-all cute smiles. :)

Karen said...

Thanks Bea, and I will be back with bells on! LOL

Grandma J - Pat is a bit of a control freak if you know what I mean! LOL Seriously, we do have an idea in mind for at least one episode, and yes, I will still be coming to your posts to check them out, they are the highlight of my day.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Are you going into lockdown? Did you do something bad Karen? Huh? blogger timeout? Kidding.
We will miss you, and I have your email already!...take care.
Love all those pictures. You have a beautiful family. Especially Abbie and Kenzie. And the Grandchildren. And you of course.
Oh, and Pat too. ;)

Lutra said...

No sad faces!
Just enjoy your summer!
And see you again when falls will approach!

Enjoy!