Monday, May 4, 2009

ZZZZZzzzzz!

For the life of me, I cannot sleep in. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I wake up between 6 & 6:30 a.m. every single day. Of course during the work week I feel like I could sleep until noon. I can remember my mom and grandmother both would wake that early and say it was because they were getting old. GUESS WHAT! I'm getting old! I'm not going to give my age away but I will say I'm in the high mid 40's. My body is really starting to feel used! WHEN THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHO SAID IT COULD? I think I'll start looking around for newer style to trade it in on! LOL! Does anyone else out there feel kinda dinosauric?? What's changing in you to make you feel old?


9 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

50 is the new 30!

74WIXYgrad said...

Well, I'm starting to get a senior discount and I still have almost 1-1/2 years before I'm eligible for a Golden Buckeye card.

namaste said...

oh good grief where to begin! lol!

i forget things and i'm less athletic.

Grandma J said...

Karen, the funniest part of this hysterical post is:

"I'm in the high mid 40's"

Just remember one thing...today is as young as you will ever be.

Busy Bee Suz said...

It hurts to run. The sheet marks on my face now take until afternoon to smooth out and still, it ain't pretty.

Lutra said...

I am in my low's mid twenties, so for the moment I am still getting scared of entering the life of "mortage" "deal with my own problems (this time for real)" "More taxes???" "OMG, it was true, women real are the ones that rule inside home" and all that sort of things that a young adult man must learn...

Lutra said...

Ok... I must admit it... it is the high mid twenties... I must start to accept it...

Cassie said...

Hips ache.Back pain. Hot flashing. Cateract surgery. Cancer. Glaucoma. Fibromyalgia. Arthritus.Can't drive at night.

But at least I've got my health!!

Awwww, my verification word is pooki. he he.

Jen said...

who cares.... I got 15% the other day because of it! Yay for 50!!!