Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who's Winning?

Hubby and I went fishing this past weekend and we had a blast. We went to a lake we had not been to in ages. We found just the perfect spot and set up camp - er, I mean our chairs and stuff. It really was a great place to be, however, we didn't catch any fish there. After a few hours and lots of sun later, we decided to go back to my trusty spot where I had caught my first first of the year. GUESS WHAT..... along came number 2. Yep, Karen 2 - Pat Zero, Zip, Nada, Goose Egg. WooooHoooo! He had 4 good bites, even got a couple of them close enough to shore so they could laugh at him as they let go of his hook. At one point, he used the excuse that his hook was not sharp enough to catch them. LOLOLOLOL!

A great time was had and I look forward to fishing expedition number 3.


YEA ME!!!

5 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

don't get cocky!!!... he he...

Grandma J said...

Fabulous! That's one good looking fish.

I can't wait for the next round.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You both are too funny.
A blogging/fishing showdown!!

Lutra said...

Hi!

So it seems we have a fishing master here, it is clear who is putting the meal on the table and who is not!

I used to go fishing every year when I was younger, that times are over, it seems :p

What type of fhishes do you have in that place?

namaste said...

wow! nice catch!

;)