Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five!

Just how many ways are there to realx? Each person has their own unique style of finding relaxation and today I thought I'd share mine with you. How do you realx?


Make some popcorn, grab my pillow and watch a good "chick flick".










I love to read and can spend hours getting lost in a good book









Take a relaxing walk. Nothing is more soothing than nature at it's best.







Rocking my worries away!!!!










Now this isn't something I can do whenever I want, but how relaxing is it to just sit and stare into a camp fire?





5 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

taking a hot bath!!.. he he...

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this!!!
I could do all of your list and make it even better with a glass of wine in my hand!! Well, not the hiking part, that could be messy.
I love a good chick flick!!!!
Last weekend Lo and I watched Pride and Pedjudice (the 2005 one)
It was great!!!

Grandma J said...

And don't forget blogging.

Jen said...

Great five!
Sitting in the porch is my #1!

Lutra said...

Hahaha, love that question!
Here we go!:

5.- Lights off, candles and quiet music.

4.- Tea and a good book

3.- Exercice

2.- Beer with my friends.


1.- That sort of thing that you need another person and, usually, a bed. You all undersand me... (what??!!! I am a man, after all!)