Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five!

Before I start this post, I wanted to send you guys over the Patjseenitall and check out episode 5. I've told him he needs to post more often, but imagine this, HE WON'T LISTEN TO ME!!

OK, now on with my post!


This week I thought I'd list my favorite meals served from the grill.


1. BBQ Chicken - All I can say is YUMMY!


2. Teryaki Chicken - MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm


3. BBQ Ribs - Have you noticed I kinda like the BBQ stuff.


4. BBQ Pork Chops - Need I say more?


5. BBQ Hamburger - Again with the BBQ.


I know, these are boring but I'm a simple person and these make me happy. I also like to cut up potatoes and add green peppers, garlic and onions, place them in a packet made of aluminum foil with a little olive oil, seal and let them cook right along with whatever is on the grill.


Wanna share! What's your favorites!


9 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger!!!... italian suasage, brautwurst, smoked saugsage! oh and a hot dog!

Lutra said...

Here we go!

5: Chicken legs
4: Porc ribs
3: Butifarra (it is a type of saugsage of my country)
2: Beef big steack
1: LAMB

All of them with no sauce. Just oil, blac pepper, garlic and persil.

Busy Bee Suz said...

oooohhhh...now I am hungry for grilled food and it is only 11 am!!
I love shrimp on the barbie...as well as scallops and how about lobster, mahi?
Imagine, I only started liking seafood a few years ago. (I know I am a bad native Floridian)
Have a great weekend...ps. I love your friday lists...it is a great post to look forward to for ME!!!

Jen said...

We grill all year round and grill it all!
Potatoes in the foil are great-we call them cowboy potatoes.
Here's to hoping you can have some BBQ fish this weekend. :D

Karen said...

Our weather forecast is going to be great this weekend so we'll definitely be grilling something!

Frasypoo said...

I'll eat anything!
We just redid our laundry room and opened up an old door and put a screen door on it.It opens out to the grill and we grill out almost every evening.The latest thing we did was chicken on a beer can.It was delicious

Susannah said...

...getting really hungry...and it's only Monday morning...

;)

Grandma J said...

Karen I love bbq, and you listed all my favorites! I don't know how I missed this post!

Cassie said...

That chicken looked yummy. I was a vegetarian 'til I was in my late 40's ---now I eat chicken breasts and hot dogs.(I was told these are the worst,but it's the only things I like.) They now just call me a picky eatter! I do love BBQ sauce on just about everything.