Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five!

With Easter just around the corner, I chose to list my top 5 favorite easter candies.


First, I had to pick Cadbury Mini Eggs. These things are "Da Bomb". In my opinion, these chocolatey scrumptious little morsels beat the pants off of M&M's.






Next would be PEEPS. Easter is not Easter without these little cuties. I like to leave mine sit around for a few days so they are nice and chewy.




Can you say CHOCOLATE! Hmmmmm, I'm sensing I have a sweet spot for chocolate.







I tend to favor these little peanut butter eggs over the bigger ones. But hey, if it's Reese's, it's gotta be good!







Once again, chocloate. This time it's covering marshmallow. I also like the chocolate covered marshmallow eggs.







And as an extra, you can't leave out jelly beans. I only like the red and purple ones though. One year, I picked only these colors out of a bulk candy bin (it took about 15 minutes to gather a pound). Why pay for something you're not gonna eat right?




I can guarantee you that my basket will be loaded with all my favorites, what will be in yours?

PLEASE CHECK OUT PAT'S SEENITALL POST TODAY. GUARANTEE YOU A LAUGH ON THIS ONE!

4 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

robin eggs baby!!!

74WIXYgrad said...

I like many things that would give my doctor cause to have his office to call me in stat!

Especially those white chocolate coconut nests with little jelly beans.

Busy Bee Suz said...

ANYTHING WITH PEANUT BUTTER IN IT IS ACES!!!!!
I don't think I have eaten a jellybean since I was 8 though...can live with out hose little sugar boogers. :0

Lutra said...

Now installed in the USA, nice to pass for your blog again :)

I am not very fan of sweets, but like to put honey on fresh fruit as a dessert.