Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Woe is Me

How many pair of flip flops can one girl own? The last I checked you could only wear one pair at a time. However, I was told that you should have a pair to match pretty much every t-shirt you intend on wearing over the summer. Then you need to have a specific pair to wear before and after a tennis match and also a specific pair for basketball. How foolish of me!


And then there's the cami's. How many cami's can one girl own? You can only wear one at a time right? WRONG! You wear 2 or 3 at a time and heaven forbid you wear one of the same colors in the same week!

And then, you need to buy more flip flops to match all the new cami's you have! UGGGGG!

4 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

i ain't down with the flip flops... can't keep em on my feet.. i haven't tried a cami yet. will get back to you when i do!

74WIXYgrad said...

It's rough being fashionable.

I find it's cheaper being a slob.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those men up there....ugghhh.
I think she needs more flips and camis. Go to the mall asap!!!!

Grandma J said...

It's one big vicious circle, isn't it? I live in flip flops. At least they aren't expensive, and they are good for your feet

Cami's? what are cami's? :)