Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I NEED a Hammock!


I have come to the realization that my body NEEDS a hammock. When I was younger we used to have one. Of course, my brother and I would constantly flip each other out of it so I never saw the relaxing value that it contained. Now, I think I NEED one! I could easily see myself in one allowing life's burdens to fade away (that is until I have to get up again). One of Kenzies friends have one in their front room (it's a nice one I can assure you). If we had one in ours, there would be another world war break out (so much for relaxing huh).
I'd also like to suggest a new video blog my husband started. For those of you who already follow his daily blog, you might enjoy this one as well! However, you know when you've listened to a DJ forever and then you finally see him and he's just not what you picture him to be....... LOL! But seriously, you'll get to see his quirkyness up close and personal now. I'll give it a 5 star rating.

8 comments:

74WIXYgrad said...

I do envision Gilligan and the skipper in their hut trying to go to sleep.

But a hammock does sound good if you were by yourself.

Pat Jenkins said...

i want one too! but i can invision myself tumbling to the ground whenever i tried to get in and out of the thing!!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

A hammock seems nice too...but I think I may fall out also...I do love the one in that picture UP there!!! SO cool.
Pat J does not look like his pictures in the comment form.....he looks alive in the video though. :)

Lutra said...

arg...
Afer such one stressing morning as I have passed, and my stomach full of food after lunch, the vision of this hammock is the last thing I needed for continuing working...

If you buy one, post photographs!

Jen said...

Get one.
we have hanging chairs that convert to hammocks on the porch. Great place for a nap!

Karen said...

Suz, everyone will get a glimpse of the real pat j now huh? :)

Jen, if it not too much of a problem, can you send me some pics of your chairs. My sole purpose is to sleep!!!

namaste said...

would you believe i have never laid in a hammock in my life? hubby and i have talked of getting one tho. it's on our wishlist.

of course i'll have to check out this video blog, karen. i hope you're featured.

;)

Karen said...

Maria, it will be a cold day you know where before I'll be featured on this blog of his. He is having fun with it though.