Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five!

Today I thought I'd share my top 5 favorite cereals. Now, believe it or not, this was not an easy task for me because I LOVE CEREAL! It's the perfect snack or a quick meal. I know, I know, it's not the healthiest of things to eat (at least not the kind I like), but it's so convenient and always hits the spot.



This is my most favorite. I absolutely love these in the morning.











These are great to nibble on anytime of the day, with or without milk. Makes a great finger food don't cha think! These are also great to make trail mixes with.









I'll eat these the same as Froot Loops, with or without milk. If I'm wanting something sweet while watching TV in the evenings, I'll grab either these or Froot Loops.








Who doesn't enjoy a bowl of Apple Jacks with ice cold milk? YUMMY!








Last but not least, yea, I gotta have em (not as often as the above mentioned, but they're still good).








So, care to share a few of your favorites? I know that the majority of you are a healthy bunch so I'll expect to see bran flakes and grape nuts (boring).

8 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

my five:
1. yes grape nuts
2. raisan bran
3. fruity pebbles
4. captain crunch peanut butter
5. cocoa pebbles

good one today!

Lutra said...

I don't have a top five cereals list, as I only eat one type of cereals, the only one that I like:

http://picnicb.ciao.com/es/6811991.jpg


No sugar, no chocolate, no colors, only cereal... yummy....

Jen said...

I ate frosted mini wheats day and night - no milk- for three years as a snack. LOVE EM!!
I am now hooked on Special K with protient, the blue box. They said I'd lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks, I'm still waiting 126 weeks later.

Karen said...

Jen, you make me laugh!

Lutra, you're eating cardboard aren't you?

Pat, you know they say you are what you eat Mr. Fruity Pebbles.

namaste said...

*gasp!* pat said grapenuts as a young adult!?! i've loved grapenuts for years! and i actually haven't had it since i remarried. yum, time to visit the cereal aisle. and karen i also like corn pops, dry AND with milk.

;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, how I miss eating frosted mini wheats...especially the frosted side. Without that side...yucky. ;0
I really like multi grain cheerios...they are yummo.
Or lucky charms. Don't tell my kids, I eat those when they are at school...and they wonder why the box empties too quickly. ;0

74WIXYgrad said...

My favorite is Uncle Sam cereal. But the Evil big box store quit stocking it.

74WIXYgrad said...

Come on over and get your award.