Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five!

I thought that with SPRING right around the corner
I'd share with you my favorite outdoor flowers.

Hyacinth - Ohhhh, nothing smells better than a Hyacinth! If I see one, I've got to stop and smell it! This scent, no matter how hard they try, can never be duplicated. It's one of God's own!


Rose - Who doesn't love a rose. Not only are they nice to smell, but to receive them from someone you love - now that' s priceless (HINT HINT Mr. P).


Lilacs - We have a huge bush in our side yard. Cannot wait until they bloom so I can cut a huge bunch of them to bring into the house.


Daffodils - What can I say, they make me feel warmer just looking at them!


Pansy’s - What flower garden doesn't have a pansy! I love to try different color variations since they offer so many.


9 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

i looooovee them all too! funny but none of our flower shops sell roses, or i would send some to my wife everyday!!!!

Pat Jenkins said...

p.s. i looove snoopy!!!

Karen said...

You, first of all are not that funny (see rose comment above, even though I did chuckle) and number 2 - I do know how much you looove snoopy, you slept with one until you were how old (hint: the legal age to start driving). We all need to turn to something for comfort huh hon???

melanie said...

A great list of flowers!!! Spring brings such amazing, beautiful flowers! :)

74WIXYgrad said...

Don't you live with a pansy?

Karen said...

Careful Wixy, you'll be put on the banned bloggers list next!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I LOVE pansies!! Purple and yellow are awesome together.

namaste said...

lilacs and gardenias are two of my favorites.

snoopy is the coolest cartoon dog ever. he makes astro look like a 'tard. but i still love astro too. and woodstock of course!!

;)

Jen said...

I am laughing too hard at Wixy's comment to comment......