Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cuddly Buddy

I've run across another wonderful blogger by the name of Grandma J. She has a cuddly buddy by the name of Phillip Johnny Bob (PJB) who, from what I can tell, has been on some exciting adventures. I had mentioned to her that I would have to introduce PJB to my cuddly buddy.....

KENNIE TENNIE BEAR

Kennie Tennie Bear was given to me by my daughter Kenzie
(she decided I could cuddle with this and leave her alone).
She was created at Build-A-Bear Workshop and adopted by our family.
It's kinda hard to tell from the pic but she has her little tennis t-shirt and tennis skort.

This is her buddy George. He's a soccer star disguised as a monkey. Kenzie created and adopted George about 7 or 8 years ago. He was our first member from the Build-A-Bear family.



Here is the whole clan (it is very addicting). In the back is George and Lily, Lily was also created and adopted by Kenzie for an Easter gift the year after George came along (George was lonely and needed a friend). In front of George is Chloe, I created and adopted her when Lily came along (who says this is kid stuff) and of course we have Kennie Tennie Bear who is only about 6 months old. Now for those of you who have never been to Build-A-Bear (and I don't care how old you are), I say GO GO GO! It's alot of fun. They have every kind of outfit and accessory you could imagine. You could literally blow your whole pay check in there.

Look at her, she's such a ham!!!

9 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

well with all your bears at least you have something to cuddle with!!....

Karen said...

And what's so great is that they don't complain and they keep their hands to themselves. lol

Busy Bee Suz said...

They are so cute. We have some that are about 10 years old. My girls still love that place as do I.

Lutra said...

O_o ...

Never have imagine that a place like "plush self service" may exist!

Grandma J said...

Kennie and Chloe look like they could be from the same family tree as PJB. Aren't they a hoot?

The best secret about Phil is he has two recordings buried in his little fists....and two hearts!

Karen said...

Grandma J, that makes Phil even more special huh. George has a monkey device somewhere in him and Lily has a giggle. It's so much fun to go there!

Lutra, you should find a Build-A-Bear and California and make you a cuddly buddy.

Suzanne, we're never too old to be kids huh!

Jen said...

I've never built a bear. They sure are cute and a great gift idea.

namaste said...

oh yes! they do look cuddly and loveable!

:)

Karen said...

Jen, you do not know what you're missing! Your son is never too old you know! I'll bet they even have ski outfits for them.

Maria, after reading your latest post, PLEASE go get you a bear. You most definitely need something to hold on to. ;) Good thoughts are coming your way!