Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crocs


One good thing about warm weather coming in is comfy footwear. I love Crocs. They have got to be the most comfortable thing ever to house my little tootsies. I have a pair that is so worn down that I can feel every little pebble I walk across, but I refuse to give those babies up. I bought a brand made by Scrubs and those are like walking on clouds. Who can't love these things, I mean you can buy a pair in every color imaginable. For some though, they pose the problem of keeping them on while actually walking (I'm not mentioning any names....Pat). For me, it's Crocs or nothing baby, in fact, it's time to go Croc shopping!
Look, even Kennie Tennis Bear has some (I told you Build-A-Bear has everything).

Aren't they just too cute! I'm seriously looking for a pair just like em!


11 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

ain't no way i will be caught wearing anything resembling a croc. no way, NO HOW!!

Karen said...

Well, that's a good thing because you have to be just a little coordinated to wear them and walk at the same time! lol

74WIXYgrad said...

Brings to mind a post written last summer by Cathouse Teri. She said that wearing crocks would seriously limit a man's, um, social life.

Karen said...

Really, I've seen several men wearing them and I think no less of them for it. I'm all about comfort so whatever works for ya is OK with me. Now if they're wearing pink or yellow or purple ones, I could see where that might raise some eyebrows. But the manly men in Ohio all wear the Buckeye croc - come on Wixy, you've got to have a pair and I'm pretty sure your friendly neighborhood Walmart carries them. lol

74WIXYgrad said...

I don't buy Evil Big Box Store(tm) shoes. I have to treat my feet better since I'm diabetic.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am not a fan of the crocs...my kids love them and have several pair. I think they are not that cute...but IF they were comfy FOR me, then I would forgo the cuteness. I have really bad feet and crocs don't do anything for me, so I have declared them UN-cute!!! :)
Enjoy your shopping.

namaste said...

umm...yeah, i'm not a crocs fan either. but i agree, warm weather allows us to be kinder to our feet!

;)

Jen said...

I don't do crocs either. However, they do make another style that I do have a pair of...called cleo, more like a flip flop. :)

Grandma J said...

Nope, no crocs. I love flip flops, plain and fancy.

Lutra said...

They remind me of a similar foot-wear I used to use when I was a child and went with my family to rivers and lakes...

Memories...

Cassie said...

Such a colorful post.I wore wooden heeled clogs for many years, but never tried crocs.I'm sure our dogs would love to chew on them!