Monday, March 16, 2009

A Bonding Moment!!


I have something that I've got to share..... Saturday, Kenzie and I actually spent the whole day together shopping, then dinner, and only had 1 incident. Oh it was wonderful! I knew my kid was in there somewhere (I joke, she's really not that bad, just has her typical "teenage" moments)! Then, to top it off, she "thanked" me and told me she had had a "GREAT" day! Brings a tear to the eye I tell ya!! She hadn't been feeling well all week so she was exta cuddly as well. She also finished her driving instruction so dad is going to take her Friday for her test. Keep your fingers crossed for her.

8 comments:

Lutra said...

Hahahah, congratulations for your mommy work, seems you are doing a great job, maybe in some years I will ask for your advices :p

Hi there, everyone, have a nice monday.

Pat Jenkins said...

it is truly alot better when both of you are out of the house.... he he!!... how was dinner?

Karen said...

Lutra, there is no advice other than when they hit the age of 16, go into hiding......

Pat, I have no comment!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very nice. yes, girls at this age are a bit unknown...who knows what they are thinking???
Glad you guys had a nice day. We have to remember the little girl is still in there.....
;0

Lutra said...

----
Busy Bee Suz said...
Very nice. yes, girls at this age are a bit unknown...who knows what they are thinking???
----

Well... ten years later I'm still trying to find the answer. My father asures that when 30 more years have pass, I will still be looking for the answer.

Jen said...

Sounds like a great day.:)
Good luck to Kenzie on Friday-good thing you spent the day together; now you will never see her, unless you hide the keys.

Karen said...

Suz, sometimes that's hard to hold on to. Out of the three of my children she has been the easiest by far.

Jen, she doesn't have a car yet so her driving time is very limited. Her father will use her as his personal chauffeur so she'll get sick of it real soon. LOL

namaste said...

karen, that's wonderful that you and kenzie hung out together. those days are so fun with our kids, especially when they're in loving moods. good luck to her with her road test!