Saturday, February 28, 2009

A "Spring" In Your Step!

GUESS WHAT! Tomorrow is March 1st, know what that means! SPRING is on it's way and I for one cannot wait. "Oh God of Spring, bless us and come early this year for the cold long months of winter have taken their toll on this poor body of mine". Sorry, got a little carried away there. But seriously, I seen some little daffodil heads popping up yesterday and it made my little ole' heart leap with joy. There is hope after all! Just looking at this picture makes me feel better!

6 comments:

74WIXYgrad said...

You chase away the winter gloom
And show us that yellow flower bloom
No matter if the sky is gray
We now know spring is on it's way

Busy Bee Suz said...

Congrats on your season coming...or season going...which ever.
In Florida, spring means it is just hot as heck. In July it will be hot as HE**.
I prefer winter and a southern gal...
take care, suz

namaste said...

amen! we were out playing tennis today and my poor little fingers were frozen! i'm with you karen! TOTALLY ready for spring. and that pic of the daffodil is GORGEOUS!

Robin said...

I can not wait. Some of my flowers are peaking up too.

Karen said...

Well, I for one hate winter. If it's below 50, it's too darn cold for me. My perfect temps would be anything between 50 and 85. If someone knows where I could move to find this perfect atmosphere, please let me know.

Lutra said...

Oh... I suppose that those who love autumn and winter over spring and summer must return to our caves and wait once more until the fowers get tired of sunbathing...

http://www.duiops.net/seresvivos/galeria/buhoslechuzas/Animals%20Owls_White%20Winter%20Owl,%20Rocky%20Mountains.jpg