Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five!

I've decided to dedicate this Friday's Favorite Five
to our most favorite breeds of dogs.
Ready!

A tri colored Beagle!

A brown & white Beagle!

A black & white Beagle!

A red & white Beagle!

A fat happy Beagle!*




*This is my fat happy Beagle. All my blogging friends - meet my "Abbie".
She will be 10 years old this Sunday! I couldn't ask for a better dog. She is full of personality, great with kids, loves to walk, loves to sleep, loves to eat, loves to eat, loves to eat
(you get the point).
She just lives to love and I love her dearly!! Happy Birthday Yabber Dabbs!!
I've also posted pics of her on the right of my page.


QUOTE OF THE DAY: If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Abbie only two of them.

16 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

cats are better!!!

Karen said...

Then why won't you let Abbie have one? I've got it - that could be her birthday present from her daddy! Awwwwww!

74WIXYgrad said...

And the dog probably listens better than your spouse.

Karen said...

Well, it's been easier to train the dog than the husband. You'd think with all those "brain cells" this wouldnt' be the case. LOLOLOL!

Karen said...

Wixy, you didn't list your favorite breed!

74WIXYgrad said...

We have a beagle bassett mix at the WIXYranch. Rufus is a nice dog, but he is also an employee of the cats at our house.

You know what they say: Dogs have masters, cats have staff.

Loves To Debate said...

I'm a cat person, but I love Hot Dogs... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Abbie is adorable...she sounds just perfect too. Fat and happy...what else could you ask for in life??

Robin said...

She's a cutie. You are lucky to have her and she is lucky to have you. They never judge us just love us!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Abbie!
All your pictures are cute~dogs rule!
why is it that we always put hats on our dogs.?

melanie said...

too cute!!

Lutra said...

I have a parrot, so I though I am a parrot person, but here they go my 5 favourites dog breeds:

5: Grifón
4: Blood Hound
3: Galgo
2: Basset Hound
1: Podenco

Karen said...

Abbie thanks you all for your good wishes but would like to know your favorite breeds of dogs. She promises not to get jealous because she's totally secure in who she is and knows she is loved very much.

Pamela D. Hart said...

Happy Birthday, Abbie! You are a cutie!

My favorite dog breed is The Boxer. We have 2 Boxers, Hayley and Kommit. Hayley isn't doing well. She's 10 1/2 and her back legs are giving out. It's so hard to watch our girl deteriorate right before our very eyes.

Karen said...

Oh Pam, I can feel your pain. I can only hope that I don't have to watch Abbie go through any diabilities. When it's her time, I pray that she goes peacefully in her sleep. I don't want to be forced to decide whether it's her time or not. On a brighter note, one of my dear friends is also a boxer fan.

namaste said...

happy birthday abbie! whew! what a fatty! (don't let her read that part)

we have the two fav breeds ever: the jack russell terrier and the labradour retriever.

;)