Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five!


When the Jenkins family takes a road trip, one of our favorite things to do is to play the "favorite" game. So in that spirit, I've decided to dedicate Fridays to just that. This week I've decided to list 5 places that would be my favorite to go to on vacation (money not being an issue). Feel free to play along, at best, we get to know each other a little bit better.
The first place I would choose would be Greece. I love the color of the water. It's just seems so beautiful!

My next pick would be Mallorca, Spain. I am a huge Rafael Nadal fan and really feel the need to stop by the ole homestead and have a chat with him and the family. (he's the #1 men's tennis player right now)

Next, off to Texas I go! I have always wanted to see horses running wild and work on a Dude Ranch (well maybe not work but you get the point).

Now we're off to the Smokey Mountains. Have been there more times than I can count and still cannot get over how majestic they are.
Last but certainly not least, St. Thomas. Don't know why, have just always wanted to go.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
ALSO: BIRTHDAY NOTE - Someone in Robin's Nest is celebrating her special day today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!

8 comments:

Pamela D. Hart said...

Happy Friday to you, too!
Stop over at my blog, you have an award.

DD2 aka Debonair Dude said...

Happy Friday to you.
Don't u just love Fridays..It's the start of party time.

namaste said...

karen, i LOVE rafa! i really only have two dream destinations for now: italy and brazil. happy friday and have a great weekend! :)

Karen said...

Oh DD2, my partying days are far behind me now. I'm doing good to stay up till 11.

Pam, again, thanks for the award and for stopping by.

Namaste, Rafa is easy on the eyes isn't he, hmmmm, ok back to my comment. We're supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow so that pretty much shoots my weekend. I have really got to move.......!

Pat Jenkins said...

you can't get to ANY of those places from here!... sorry!!...

Karen said...

My Dear Hubby - you're new icon kinda fits your blogging personality huh???

Jen said...

I really never had any desire to go out of the country, until recently.
Oops, this isn't Pat's blog is it. HA!

Frasypoo said...

The Smokey mountains,my mother-in-law and her mother go camping there twice a year.I sometimes go but the bathroom part scares me to death!